ULURU doTERRA Incentive Trip 2018
JOIN US TO DISCOVER AUSTRALIA’S SPIRITUAL HEART, FEEL THE OVERWHELMING PRESENCE OF ULURU AND SOAK UP THE STUNNING EXPANSE OF THE OUTBACK
QUALIFYING PERIOD - 1 JUNE 2017 till 31 OCTOBER 2017
This will be a once in a lifetime experience, a chance to MEET, CONNECT and REFLECT.
Uluru is unlike anywhere else in the world. Here the ancient culture of the local Anangu people combines with the icons of Ayers Rock and The Olgas. See how these spectacular rock formations emphasise the vastness of this amazing landscape where time stands still and adventures are waiting to be experienced.
Wake up to the desert sunrise with a cultural guided base walk. Engage in exceptional activities including Aboriginal cultural interactive learning. The amazing field of lights has been extended and we will get to enjoy a sunset evening walk through this world renowned art installation set with the mighty silhouette of Uluru always on the horizon under the vast expanse of the southern skies.
The days will be hot, so we will pack activities into the cooler mornings and evenings, allowing you day time to relax by the pool and enjoy all that the resort has to offer.
The scene is set for an amazing dinner finale, under a canopy of stars and surrounded by the desert landscape. Listen as the locals share contemporary and traditional tales about the constellations above.
Uluru is simply inspiring by nature: perfect for when you want the freedom to think and the inspiration to dream big, which is why it is the perfect location for a dōTERRA incentive trip
- All Australian and New Zealand Wellness Advocates (WA) are able to participate.
- Wellness Advocates must maintain a minimum Loyalty Rewards Program order of 100 PV each month during the Qualification Period or beginning the month following enrolment if they enrol after 1 June 2017
- 80% of new sign up enrollees must be Australian or New Zealand Wellness Advocates.
- Wellness Advocates must ensure their account remains in good standing during the qualification period
HOW TO EARN POINTS
- Points are earned by enrolling and retaining new Wellness Advocates through the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP). You (the Enroller) will earn points for each enrolment you complete based on the initial enrolment order with a minimum of $100 PV from 1 June 2017 till 31 October 2017
- Additional points will be awarded to you (the Enroller) when the Enrollee creates and receives a 100+ PV LRP order in month 2 and 3 following their signup.
- A maximum of 8 points are possible for each new enrollee based on their first three months of activity
- Points will be awarded to the current enroller, including LRP points. Transferring enroller to another individual will result in losing the points that had been awarded for that Wellness Advocate.
- If a new enrollee returns the products or terminates prior to the end of the qualification period the points for that enrollee will be lost
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Winners can only win one prize level
- Winners are determined by the points achieved. Participants may achieve the minimum number of points but not achieve a prize depending on the number of participants on a higher level of points.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. This trip can only be redeemed on the dates as set out by dōTERRA Australia.
- Winners must register and book flights through our designated Travel gent/Management Company. Bookings for accommodation arranged alternatively will not be considered part of the incentive trip and you will not be able to participate in dōTERRA group activities.
- Included flights are from your nearest capital city.
- Prizes that include airfares for two persons, such flights must depart from and return to the same destination
- Accommodation is provided on a twin share basis and your sharing partner is at the discretion of doTERRA Australia.
- Single accommodation can be purchased at an additional cost subject to availability.
- Participants travelling with a child/children or infant will be required to pay for an upgrade to single accommodation. You are not able to have a twin share room.
- Winners must provide their own spending money and are responsible for paying for their own meals and activities when not provided by doTERRA Australia.
- Winners must provide their own travel insurance.
- doTERRA Australia reserves the right to change or alter the criteria at any time.
- doTERRA Australia reserves the right to disallow any contestant that manipulates the rules.
- Winners are responsible for any necessary medical, hospital, dental and repatriation expenses incurred.
- Any necessary additional accommodation, meal and travelling expenses incurred after departure in the event that you are required to return to your home in Australia/New Zealand or extend stay due to hospitalisation or any other reason.
- Product Points will be awarded after the trip (by the end of the month of February 2018).
- In the event that a Prize Winner is unable to attend the trip, we will award them half of the product points, however they will forfeit all other parts of the prizes.
- Partners and children can join at an extra cost. Further details will be provided.
- Anyone can buy in if there are available spots.
- The contribution to buy in and attend details will be provided soon.
- A detailed itinerary will be available soon.
We will have the website up and running soon, and will be able to advise dates once they are confirmed.