Why I love sharing essential oils
What I love most about having essential oils in my life is that I have everything I need at home to keep my family and myself healthy. Essential oils provide simple, safe, and empowering-solutions to enhance your health and well-being! Essential oils are revolutionising the way families manage their health, harvesting nature’s most powerful elements and sharing them through wellness advocates like myself.
Create the life you love with essential oils
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OIL’S?
Essential oil’s are natural aromatic compound’s found in plants. The oils are extracted from either the bark, seeds, roots, leaves, or flowers of the plant – where they basically take on the essence of the plant. They are steam distilled or cold pressed to extract the oil’s from the plant.
Throughout our history, many cultures have extracted these oils from plants and used them extensively in areas of medicine, beauty, personal hygiene, food preparation and religious ceremony. In recent decades, with the revival of a more holistic approach to wellness, there has been a rapid expansion of research into the health benefits of pure essential oils. Our mission is to educate people on the health benefits of essential oils and start to create wellness in families one drop at a time.
HOW CAN I USE 100% PURE ESSENTIAL OILS?
There are three ways you can use 100% pure therapeutic grade Essential oils: aromatically, topically, or internally. They can be used as a single oil or in a blend of oils.
Our sense of smell stimulates many physiological pathways including our hormones and other metabolic processes. Careful inhalation of essential oils allows the oil molecules to enter the lungs and be absorbed into the bloodstream. Certain essential oils, when diffused in the air, can be very stimulating while others can be calming and soothing. Beyond their therapeutic benefits, essential oils can be diffused to purify the air of unwanted smells and airborne pathogens. Essential oils can also be used as natural disinfectants and cleansing additives to many cleaning products used in your home.
Essential oils are easily absorbed by the skin and can be safely applied topically, due to their natural molecular composition. They have immediate localised benefits to the target area to which they are applied. Most oils can be applied safely to the skin but some people may experience skin sensitivity and in these cases the oils can be diluted with a carrier oil. Essential oils contain restorative and calming properties which make them very effective in the use of massage and aromatherapy. They are also natural disinfectants. In addition, because of the chemical structure of essential oils, it allows them to be absorbed into the bloodstream via the skin which therefore gives an internal benefit throughout the body.
100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils can also be taken internally as a dietary supplement for many different health benefits. Some essential oils have powerful antioxidant properties and others contain anti-inflammatory properties which help to support our cells.
Ensure to only use 100% pure therapeutic essential oils and then ensure that there are appropriate dietary supplement facts on its label.
ARE ESSENTIAL OILS SAFE?
It is important to follow all label warnings and instructions when using essential oils. Do not take any internally unless they are labelled as dietary supplements.
- Always follow all label warnings and instructions.
- To avoid skin sensitivity, use a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut oil or olive oil to the affected area. Never use water as essential oils are oil soluble!
- Avoid contact with the eyes, inside the ear canal, or in open wounds. In the event of accidental contact with the eye, dilute with vegetable oil NOT water.
- ONLY use an essential oil internally if it is labeled with a Supplement Facts box with specific dietary supplement use instructions and warnings.
- Ensure that you discontinue the use of an essential oil if you experience any severe skin, stomach, or respiratory irritation or discomfort.
- When using on children ONLY apply a very small amount of oil to begin with, so you test skin or other sensitivity. Important: do not use oil on a child’s hand as they may rub it into their eyes or mouth.
- If you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care or have other safety questions regarding essential oils then we recommend you consult your physician before using essential oils.
Interested in learning more about essential oils? We would love to have you join one of our events. Click here for more details!
You are entilted to a wholesale membership!
Would you like to find out more about how to get the BEST essential oils on the planet that are certified to be 100% pure therapeutic grade? With a wholesale membership you will save 25% off the retail price + receive up to 30% of your order back in free product points. It is an amazing and inexpensive way to start receiving some beautiful essential oils that benefit your mind, body and soul.
Join our essential oil tribe and choose your oils here!